[Africa Diligence] This Invitation for Bids (IFB) follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for this project that appeared in the United Nations Development Business (UNDB) No. AfDB299-809/11 online 11 October 2011 and on the African Development Bank Group’s Internet Website.
- The Government of Uganda has received financing from the African Development Fund (ADF) and the Nigerian Trust Fund (NTF) towards the cost of the Improvement of Health Services at Mulago Hospital and the City of Kampala Project (MKCCAP). It is intended that part of the proceeds of this loan will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for supply of 2 advanced life support ambulances for Ministry of Health.
- The Ministry of Health (MoH) now invites sealed bids from bidders for the supply of ambulances.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the address below.
- A complete set of bidding documents may be obtained free of charge by interested bidders on submission of written application to the address below.
- The provisions in the Instructions to Bidders and the General Conditions of Contract are those of the African Development Bank Standard Bidding Document for Procurement of Goods.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 11: 00 am (East African Standard time) on 26 October 2017 accompanied by a bid security of USD 7,000
- Bids will be opened on 26 October 2017 in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at 11:30 am (East African Standard time) in the Ministry of Health Boardroom 3rd
Loan No (ADF): 2100150025094, (NTF): 2200160000889
IFB No: MOH/SUPLS-MKCCAP/17-18/00022
The Head of Procurement and Disposal Unit,
Ministry of Health Headquarters,
Plot 6, Lourdel Road, Room C107 P.O. Box 7272, Kampala-Uganda Tel.: +256 414 256945 Email: -email@example.com
Diana Atwine Permanent Secretary