Unless otherwise indicated, our Web Site and its contents, including but not limited to all text, HTML code, CGI scripts, graphics, button images, and the site design and « look and feel, » are the property of Knowdys LLC. and are protected pursuant to U.S. and foreign copyright and trademark laws. By accessing our Web Site, you agree to the following terms and conditions, which govern all of our Web Sites:
1. This Web Site and the material on this Web Site may not be modified, copied, distributed, republished, downloaded, uploaded or commercially exploited in any manner without the prior written consent of Knowdys LLC, except that you are permitted to download a copy of any of the materials on this Web Site on a single computer for personal noncommercial use, provided no copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices are removed. You may not store any content or downloads on any network or other information and data storage or retrieval system without obtaining prior permission from us. No intellectual property or other rights in or to this Web Site or its contents are transferred to you.
2. The information on this Web Site is provided solely for illustrative purposes and does not create any business, contractual or employment relationship.
3. The material on this web site is provided « as is » and without warranty of any kind. Knowdys LLC disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to this web site and the material on this web site. Knowdys LLC also makes no representations or warranties as to whether the information accessible on this web site is accurate, complete or current.
4. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, in no event shall Knowdys LLC be liable for any damages of any kind or character, including without limitation, any compensatory, incidental, direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind or character, even if Knowdys LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of or in connection with this web site or the content of this web site.
5. This Web Site may contain links to other web sites not owned by us. We do not regularly review materials on web sites linked to this Web Site and do not necessarily endorse the materials appearing on any linked web sites. We assume no responsibility for the content or the privacy policies and practices of such other web sites. You are encouraged to read the privacy statements and legal notices of these linked sites, as they may differ from this Web Site.
6. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. Use of this Web Site following any such changes shall constitute acceptance of such changes.
7. « Africa Diligence », « GwethMarshall Consulting », « Intelligence économique 123 », « IE 123 », « Know Where You Go », « Knowdys Consulting », « Knowdys Competitive Intelligence », « Knowdys Public Affairs », « Knowdys Due Diligence », « Knowdys Intelligence économique » and « Knowdys Environment » are registered service marks or trademarks of Knowdys LLC.
2701 Centerville RD
New Castle County
United States of America
Hotlines: + 1 2406 966 009
+ 33 977 197 005
+ 44 208 144 5960