[Africa Diligence] Invitation for Prequalification for the construction and operation of a 4,400m3/day water treatment plant at La Gogue Dam
This Invitation for prequalification follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for this project which appeared in UNDB online AfDB375-05/15 of 29 May 2015 and on the African Development Bank Group’s Internet Website.
IFP No: MSWAP-003
- The Government of Seychelles has received Financing from the African Development Bank in various currencies towards the cost of MAHE SUSTAINABLE WATER AUGMENTATION PROJECT. It is intended that part of the proceeds of this loan will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for the Construction of the La Gogue Water Treatment Plant.
- The Public Utilities Corporation now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the execution of the works:
- The construction of a new water treatment plant, capacity 4,400m3/day including inlet works, flocculation and sedimentation, sand filtration, ozone dosing for colour and odour removal, and chlorination processes and discharge of waste water to existing stream
- All civil works (such as: roads, buildings, rain water drainage, defence enclosure, guardian house, etc.) associated with the plant;
- Construction of a new reservoir, capacity 2,000m3
- Construction of a new pump station;
- Demolition of existing structures on site.
- Testing and Commissioning
- Operation and maintenance of the treatment plant for 1 year
It is expected that Invitations for Bid (IFB) will be made in January 2018.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information at the address below during office hours 08:00-16:00hrs (Seychelles local time).
Steve Mussard (Mr.)
Managing Director/ Project Coordinator
Public Utilities Corporation
P.O. Box 174
Victoria, Mahe Seychelles
Telephone: (+248) 4678000 Facsimile: (+248) 4610732
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- A complété set of prequalification documents may be purchased by interested applicants on the submission of a written application to the above and upon payment of a non- refundable fee of SCR 200 (SRC two hundred).
- The provisions in the Instructions to Bidders and in the General Conditions of Contract are the provisions of the African Development Bank Standard Bidding Document: Procurement of Goods or Procurement of Works.
- Applications for Prequalification should be submitted in sealed envelopes, delivered to the address below on or before 10:00hrs (Seychelles time) on Friday 27 October 2017, and be clearly marked “Application to Prequalify for Construction of La Gogue water treatment plant at La Gogue Dam”
Chief Executive Officer,
National Tender Board, Maison de Mahe,
P.O Box 463 VictoriaMahe, Seychelles
- Applications will be opened in the presence of applicants’ representatives who choose to attend at 10:00hrs (Seychelles Time) on Friday 27 October 2017 at the address below:
National Tender Board, Maison de Mahe, Victoria Mahe, Seychelles
Telephone: (+248) 4225059 Facsimile: (+248) 4226094