The municipal city council of Port Louis
Invitation for bids (IFB) authorized under section 16(1) of the public procurement act 2006
Procurement reference N°: ONB/CCPL/005/17 open national bidding
- The Municipal City Council of Port Louis invites bids through Open National Bidding in sealed envelopes from eligible and qualified bidders for the Construction of Drains and Related works within the boundaries of Port Louis.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Chief Executive, The Municipal City Council of Port Louis, Jules Koenig Street, Port Louis and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given at paragraph 8.
- A complete set of Bidding documents in English may be purchased from The Municipal City Council of Port Louis at the address given at paragraph 8 upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Mauritian Rupees five hundred only (Rs 500) in cash or by bank cheque drawn in favor of The Municipal City Council of Port Louis. A complete set of the Bidding Document is also available free of charge, on this websitegovmu.org
- Bids in sealed envelope clearly marked “Construction of Drains and Related works” and bearing the name, address of the bidder and Procurement Reference number should be addressed to The Chief Executive, and deposited in the Tender box at the Municipal City Council of Port Louis at the address given at paragraph 8 on Monday 18th September 2017 up to 11.00 hours (local time) at latest.
- Electronic bidding shall not be permitted. Bids received after the deadline for submission of bids will be rejected.
- Bids will be opened physically in the presence of Bidders/Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in the Committee Room at the address given at paragraph 8 on the same day as from 11.30 hours (local time).
- The Municipal City Council of Port Louis reserves the right to reject any bid, to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to award
of contract as per provision of Section 39 (1) of the Public Procurement Act 2006.
- The address referred to above are:
For Consultation, obtaining of Bid Documents, Submission of Bids and to Attend to Bid Opening:
The Administration Office
The Municipal City Council of Port Louis
Jules Koenig Street
Date: 17th August 2017